Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The next month's worth of entertainment

I felt a little like Malachy the other day.  While driving home a different way, I spotted some construction equipment parked on the street.  The next day we went back to investigate:

A backhoe loader!  Score!
Driving the skid steer

Apparently, they are doing some street repairs for the next month a few streets over from us.  When the guys stop working, they leave the trucks parked on the street.  Guess which little guy in our house is pretty excited about this development?  I know what we are going to be doing every day for the next month...

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah--a little innocent trespassing FTW! :-) We know a bit about that, and now every time I see cool vehicles at work, I feel lousy if the boys aren't nearby to enjoy it. (This is quite hard in our German office, where awesome huge ships go right by the window. I have to restrain myself from popping up in meetings to take vids for the guys.) Enjoy, Mal!

    ReplyDelete