Cuddle Pig, sung to the tune of Spider Pig from, The Simpsons Movie
Cuddle Pig, Cuddle Pig
Does whatever a Cuddle Pig does
Squeeks and snorts, when he eats
Honks and beeps in car seats
Look out, here comes the cuddle pig
...there was a second verse too, something about farts (of course!), but I can't remember the words.
Malachy has also shown signs of being quite the lyricst. A few months ago, upon smelling bacon cooking in the house, Malachy ran into the kitchen asking about what would be happening with the bacon. When I told him that we would be eating it with our dinner, he proceeded to make up a song on the spot about bacon. (he may be a Jew, but he is still my son...and we Canty's LOVE bacon) I wish I had recorded the lyrics. It was impressive...especially for a 2 year old.
Most recently, he has collaborated with the elder Sarasohn to come up with an awesome song about...wait for it...CONSTRUCTION. Together, the two of them came up with the following song:
Digging dirt for the loader, loader
Dig more dirt for the loader, loader
We scoop and scrape the dirt
We jack hammer the rocks
And when the horn says toot toot
We take out our lunchbox
We'll build a wall of dirt
We'll build it really steep
And when our trucks drive in reverse
They'll go beep, beep, beep, beep
They are still collaborating on another verse, but for the mean time, I bring to you the Sarasohn men singing The Construction song.
Warning, it's a catchy little diddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment