Wednesday, April 6, 2011

California Livin'

We had some BEAUTIFUL weather today.  We took advantage and spent as much time outside as we could.  I snapped some pictures of the kiddies as the light was beautiful.  Unfortunately, Lailah is still feeling a bit under the weather...and it shows in the pictures, but even with slightly sadder faces, the kids are so damn cute!

In case you didn't get enough sunshine where you live, here is some sunshine brought to you by some really cute kids.

Malachy is already trying to teach her to say "Howard!"
huh?
At least they were sharing
Taking Ruthie for a ride
The Sarasohn grand-daughters
Malachy's obsession with bows continues

4 comments:

  1. I love your kids so much! Bahh, maybe I'll just bite the bullet and take a train up there soon, since I still don't trust taking the dart up there haha. BTW I love Lailah's photo face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As SL Jackson might say, "Mmm, that *IS* some tasty styrofoam, Brett!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are the most beautiful children ever !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Grandma said that they are the most beautiful children ever ! Cory just agrees ...

    ReplyDelete