Mal was so excited, he barely wanted to eat his breakfast (or lunch or dinner for that matter). All he wanted to do was play construction. One of us (Jake or I) had to drive the loader, and he was on the excavator. There was a lot of "scooping" and beeping sounds.
After breakfast, Jake got Mal dressed and walked him down to see the real construction. Mal asked him on the way home if the excavator was still there. When he walked in the door, the first thing he asked me was if the excavator was still in his room. He played with it until his nap. After his nap, he and Jake took a bike ride. Again, he was completely focused on his new toy. He wanted to know if it would still be there when they got home and if he could play with it.
I do believe the toy is a hit.
| It also makes a nice place to lounge |
Can I have one also!!!
ReplyDeleteGo Malachy! --G'ma Eileen
ReplyDelete