Thursday, April 14, 2011

Games Malachy Plays: You be sad now

Sorry for the lack of blogging this week.  Jake has been home for spring break...and you would think I have more time, but I feel busier.  The kids seem to all be loving the extra attention.  We have been switching off spending time alone with Malachy or with the girls. 

With Jake around, there has been more game playing and more of him either explaining a game to me that he played with Jake earlier, or explaining to Jake something that he and I did together.  Here are the rules to one he is pretty fond of recently.  I like to call it: You be sad now.  Here is how it goes:

Malachy declares that he is going to do something and that you are going to be sad.  Example:
"I will leave now and you be sad." - then he pretends to leave and you pretend to cry.
"I will take your toy and you be sad." - he takes the toy and you pretend to be sad.
"I will say no more TV and you be sad." - he tells me no more TV and I pretend to be sad.

Of course this gets repeated a zillion times with a zillion different scenarios.  fun. fun. fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment