Saturday, June 4, 2011

The real explanation for all this rain?

It was a ridiculous question and answer kind of morning.  He asked a ridiculous number of questions, so I just started giving ridiculous answers to all of them. 

Q: Why does that traffic light have 2 red lights?
A: Because ice cream is yummy.

Q: What does the orange light on the car mean?
A: Aliens live in outerspace.

He was totally amused by the answers until he asked me, "Why is it raining SO much?" 
I told him it was because the sky was sad and crying.

He paused, and then said, "but the sky doesn't have any eyes or mouths."

He then jumped into a huge puddle.  I'm glad we didn't pack up the rain gear yet.

1 comment:

  1. Malachy and puddles were the first things I thought about when I opened my eyes and saw the rain this morning. I knew that there would be one more puddle jumping story Mal never lets me down.

    ReplyDelete