We love to go to Sweet Tomatoes with the kids. The salad bar is full of veggies, which they can eat for free and there are a ton of other screaming kids, so you don't have to worry about your own. Jake and I used to go before we had kids. We would always say, this place would be great if it weren't for all the screaming kids. Now we are thankful for all of it.
Out kids did really well, but Tegan and Lailah did make a pretty significant mess on the floor. I just kind of plopped food in front of them on the table. You can't give them a plate or silverware yet, it would just become an inappropriate toy. Quite a bit of what I give them ended up on the floor. "Is that what your floor looks like after meal time?" Jeff asked.
Then why is it that every time I sweep, the dustpan is FULL of stuff? The sleep deprivation makes me psychotic sometimes. I saved all the stuff I swept up in a day. This is just the main rooms (no bedrooms, play room, bathrooms). ...and it was a very "clean" day as far as food messes. The end result was still: ick ick ick. When I say I will be happy when the girls walk - this is why. They find this stuff and eat it like dust bunnies are the most delicious food on earth. Will there be a time when my floors aren't so gross? I guess I'll have to look back on this in a few years and save up some more dirt to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment