Thursday, June 23, 2011

Psychic Mommy

I had this dream when I was pregnant with the girls.  I had just given birth to them and I was gazing lovingly at their beautiful faces.  They opened their mouths and all I could see was tons of teeth!  They were not normal looking teeth, they were freaky and Golem like, but they both had full mouths of teeth.  It was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had and I woke up totally disturbed.  Jake chalked it up to the fact that my life, at the time, was centered around taking enough calcium.  The doctors had advised me to take a ton of supplements because I was growing lots of bones and teeth.

Turns out I may be a psychic...or the calcium really worked.  These girls are sprouting teeth like crazy.  Teething may be one of the few things they have in common.  They seem to teethe together.  Most of the kids around their age have only a couple of teeth (maybe 4 or 6).  They just got molars! ...and they like to use them.

Sadly, they teething process itself is pretty tough on both of the girls and to us, it seems even worse since they are both uncomfortable.  For all the misery teething causes us all, the rend result is a beautiful toothy grin that we get to see every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment