Tegan has been having a rough time falling asleep lately. Jake was with her trying to get her to sleep, but she was crying in her room. Mal and I were in the living room reading books. He looked up at me and said, "Mommy, Tegan's all jacked up."
To hear your 2 year old say the phrase "all jacked up," is a little out of place.
I asked him, "What does that mean?"
"She is crying. She is all jacked up." he told me. I guess his definition was pretty close.
The next morning, I was putting his signing times dvd in. It was not working.
"The DVD is all jacked up mom."
He seems to have grasped the meaning of the phrase "jacked up"
When did my 2 year old turn into a teenager?
Hah! I like that phrase & applaude Mal's use of it. And you can take some solace in his not having joined Finn in inserting "friggin'" ahead of frustrating things (e.g. "friggin' sheets"). Not sure where he got that one.
ReplyDelete