| Busted trying to break into the liquor cabinet already... |
Now that Tegan and Lailah are both on the move, I find myself at Buy, Buy Baby and amazon.com almost daily to research ways to keep them out of harms way, and to help us keep tabs on them. Lailah likes to climb. I heard her behind the couch whining the other day. When I looked back there, I saw that she had climbed up the first level of the fireplace and could not figure out how to get down. I am surprised I did not startle her down with my reaction to seeing her up there! Tegan likes to open every and anything she can. She has learned that when there is a crack, it usually means it is a door or opening. I see her sick her fingers into every crack she can find to try to open things. The look on her face as she pries a door open is hysterical.
| Lailah running over her brother with the music table |
Both girls seem to know when they are going somewhere or doing something they should not be. The minute they get a whiff of trouble, they head towards it. If they hear one of us coming up behind them, they kick the afterburners into high gear and they are off. I literally have to jog to catch them. They think it is the funniest thing ever. Thankfully Mal is a pretty good lookout for us. The other morning he told me, "There are babies everywhere!" It certainly feels that way.
Best. Post Title. O' The Week. :-)
ReplyDelete