Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

This started out as an attempt to have the girls hold a sign saying Happy Mother's Day.  They would not sit still and fought over the paper while simultaneously trying to eat it.  We tried to get Malachy to sit between them so they might stay still, but he was Mr. Wigglepants and tried to squirm away every time his sisters touched him.  Jake, Sara and I were grabbing the girls every time they tried to crawl away, but the minute you put one down and backed away, the other one was off in another direction.  In an act of desperation, I threw all three kids on Jake's lap and snapped away.  I took 20 pictures, this was the best I could do.
This picture wasn't taken for me, but I love it anyway...or at least I love all the people in the picture for making me a mom.   Happy Mother's Day indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Just darling...and the kids are pretty darn cute too. Happy Mothers Day Shay!

    ReplyDelete