Thursday, July 21, 2011

The trick to getting your kids to sleep well...

Lots of beach time!

Lailah hanging in the today's giant
hole.  She didn't want to leave the beach
Mal slept until after 6am this morning (unheard of), took another monster nap and went to bed exhausted yet again.  I think Jake needs to apply for some jobs in Santa Cruz...I can get used to this good sleep.

...on the flip side, Jake and I am utterly beat.  We may need a vacation from our vacation.  Keeping up with the kids at our age is a little tough.

Today is the last day.  The kids had another fantastic day.  We go home tomorrow.  It's going to be weird.

Kind of fitting into Ruthie's old wet suit and
fueling up for some more fun in the sun
Here are some cute pics of the beach bums (Tegan napped today and didn't make it back to the beach).

Last night dinner - the whole group!

No comments:

Post a Comment