The past few weeks though, Malachy has started to transform a bit.
| Flying into the bouncy pit |
We went to Bouncy Land the other day to blow off some steam. It is basically a big room full of giant bounce houses. I had resisted taking him there since, the last time we visited this kind of place was a bit much for him. The kids who were the daredevils where a bit too scary and he didn't want to go in any area they were in. It looks like he is over the fear of the bounce house.
It was so much fun to see him freely able to leap and jump and bounce without us telling him to stop (lately the jumping is from the arm of the sofa, onto one of his sisters). Clearly he is coming out of his shell a bit. I am just hoping he doesn't get too much more daring. I am also hoping they start letting parents into the bounce houses too. It looks like so much fun!
Love the photo! We need all our guys to hang around little Dillon & gain some of his crazy daring by osmosis.
ReplyDelete