Monday, July 11, 2011

A prickly situation

Mal was cuddling up with me on my lap this morning.

"Mom, your legs are prickly," he said to me.  "Why are they so scratchy?"
I explained to him that I didn't have time to shave.
"Maybe tomorrow when I go to sleep you can shave them.  You just need to go in the bathroom and put some cream on them like this."
He rubbed his legs.
"And then you can take the prickly parts off."

The funny thing is that he has never seen me shave my legs before.  I guess just applied what he knew about Jake shaving to my legs.

So, my explanation for not blogging is that I need to be shaving my legs more often.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. :-) I find that shaving demos with Finn tend to end in tragedy, as I evidently can't readily talk & shave at the same time. Now he just preemptively warns me, "Don't cut off your Adam's apple!"

    ReplyDelete