With Lailah fully running around the house, I have been savoring the everything about Tegan that makes her a baby. She seems to like her role as the baby in the family...but, clearly she has been checking out how Lailah gets around and maybe she is ready to give it a try.
She has been standing solo for quite some time, and the past few days she has been standing up to dance. Her legs look full of energy, but she can't quite get the motivation to make them move forward.
She found it today and took a couple steps to get to her favorite person; Malachy. All day I had been standing just a couple steps ahead of her, trying like crazy to get her to come to me. Nothing. Finally Mal walks in the room tonight and tells her to walk to him. Sure enough, she stopped what she was doing and took two steps. Mal went to his bath and I tried to get her to do it some more. She just looked up at me and said "Mal."
I see how it is...
No comments:
Post a Comment