Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Trendsetting

Lailah and her fashion follower
I really did not think I was going to be the lady that put bows in her girls hair...but Lailah was born with that unruly mop of red hair and the bows just looks so cute on her.  I have come to love them and I put them on the girls any chance I get.

Well, it must look pretty good on Lailah, because any time I put a bow in her hair, Malachy is right there asking to have a pony tail and bow in his hair.    I love that he wants to wear them out when we go for walks and has no idea just how goofy he looks.  He just wants to be like his sister, and is constantly checking it to make sure the bow is still there while wearing it. (I thought it was the little ones who were always going to want to be like Malachy, but apparently Lailah is already setting trends).

Ryan, Lailah and Malachy with bows
The other day, Malachy's friend Ryan came over to play with him and wanted in on the action as well.  Here is a picture of Lailah and the 2 boys wearing bows.  Jake hates it when I put the bow in Malachy's hair, but I assured him that all the wrestling he did with the boys balanced out the girly bows.  This is a trend I don't see ending any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment