Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rub-a-Dub-Dub 3 kids in a tub

It's the first triple bath!
Trying to get the kids to look at the camera was an exercise in futility.
Malachy, look up...

It started out as the girls taking their first bath in the big tub.  I was going to do them one at a time.  Malachy threw a fit about it being "his" bath, so I figured, what the heck and threw him in.  With two already in the tub, what's one more?  ...and so the very first triple bath happened.

Lailah thought it was the greatest thing ever.  
Malachy loved it until Lailah started touching him too much and then really did not like it when Lailah started eating Elmo's bathtub.
Tegan pretty much chewed on the duck the entire time.

I loved it because bathtime was about 1/3 time it normally is.  



First there was one
Then there were two
and then all three kiddies in the tub



No comments:

Post a Comment