Monday, March 21, 2011

A little bit scary

Malachy and I went to his happiest place on earth the other day: Happy Hollow

Happy Hollow is a park made for Malachy (and other toddlers).  There are rides, and playgrounds and big wide open spaces, and a petting zoo, barn, mini zoo, puppet shows, etc.  It has been in San Jose forever and recently had a giant facelift.  It is a few blocks away from us and we have a season pass so we can go whenever we want.

Today we were stopped to have a snack near the rides.
Malachy asked, "What's that noise?"
I responded, "It's the roller coaster." (he knew that already)  "Do you want to go ride it?"
Shakes his head.  "It's a little bit scary. Mommy, do you like the roller coaster?"
"Yes, I do." I was thinking this might convince him to give it another try.  "Do you want to ride it with me?"
Mal shook his head again, "No Mommy, but you can ride it if you want and I will watch you."

Here is Malachy on a Happy Hollow attraction that is a little more his speed:

No comments:

Post a Comment