I used to hear people tell me about how their kid wanted to wear their rain boots or tutu or pajamas all day long and nothing else. I would always think I was lucky to have a kid who, aside from wanting to wear socks most of the time, could care less what he was wearing.
Enter my material girl, Lailah.
She cares what she wears. If I have 2 outfits laid out for her and Tegan to wear, she is not satisfied unless she gets the one that she wants.
She hasn't exactly worked out the art of matching, but she knows that she wants to accessorize. All day long, Lailah brings me things to put on her. "Clothes" she says and throws what she wants to wear at me. She is not quiet until I put what she has on her.
| Classy |
This is one of my favorite ensembles. Flower headband, train engineer bandanna and safety goggles. I think she pulls it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment