Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mini Münchausen

I think the girls have Münchausen Syndrome.

The other say I stubbed my toe.  It was one of those toe stubs that sends you crumbling down to the floor in pain.

Lailah saw me go to the ground and ran over to me with a serious look of concern on her face.  She gave me a huge hug and started rubbing my back.  She kept saying:
Are you OK mommy? It's OK Mommy.  I'm here.  Feel Better.  Do you want me to kiss it?  Is your boo boo OK?  It's OK Mommy. I make you feel better.  All better Mommy?


Tegan came over to assist with back rubbing and gave some kisses.


It was all very sweet and lovely.  


But ever since then they keep trying to hurt me so they can come to my rescue. All day long, I am getting smacked or hit and then immediately "comforted" by a concerned baby.  I'm not sure the sweetness is as effective anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment