Tuesday, August 16, 2011

surviving our first week of work

Jake went back to work this week full time.

This summer we have both been on our toes chasing after 3 very active kids.  At the end of the day when we can finally sit down, we are both pretty tired...or so I thought.

Taking a one adult kiddie chaser out of the picture really changes the game.  I am very obviously out numbered.

The first day, Lailah took a header off the arm of the purple chair, Tegan fell and split her lip on the corner of the desk and Mal wet himself on purpose because I would not let him stay in the room with me while I was putting Lailah to sleep.

Now I know what tired is.

I have stepped up the baby proofing, ordered some more baby gates...and set up a plan for that inevitable day that we need to head to the ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment