Tegan threw up during breakfast today...and somehow I didn't notice it until well after the fact.
"Ick, she threw up," I said as I went to get something to clean it up with.
I came back into the dining room and Mal sighed sweetly, "aaaaaawwwwww. I'm so proud of Tegan."
"What?!?" I responded.
"I'm so proud of her."
"Why?"
"She grew up."
I then had to explain throw up to him. I'm not sure if he is still so proud of her.
Fantastic! ;-D Mal FTW.
ReplyDelete(Btw, tangentially-related tip: Even if you make a charming "battle" out of not letting the kid do it, honestly *don't* let the kid eat the whole huge pile of cream cheese you scraped off the family's bagels. It'll end up right back in his hands, warmer & slicker than it was minutes earlier, at least if our Noah's experience yesterday is to be believed.)